Fitness Center With 7 Day Fitness Programs

http://tinyurl.com/7-Day-Fitness-Programs
Honestly I can remember the first time I bought workout equipment from craigslist that sat in the garage when I was a teenager, because at that time I could not afford to pay  a monthly gym membership and even worse,  I didn't have a car! But let me tell you why I bought the equipment, because everybody else did it.  I mean listening to the TV and my buddies, I thought the key to an  amazing body was pushing up 300 lbs so I could; Drum Roll Please.. Be apart of the 300 Club!! Boy was I wrong!!
So the dreadful day  came when my pops told me I was crowding the garage with the equipment, and I was upset, but now Wesley you can make excuses that you can't workout anymore because, Daddy Took My Equipment Away! Huh!! in my best baby voice .... LOL
Thinking back on this event that happen in my life years ago, showed me how easy it was  to make excuses to not work out.  I mean come on! We all do it!! 
"Well if my tread mill was working I would get on it.."
"If I just had some free time to drive to Wolly World to grab a set of free weight I would be working out right now!"
"If I just had a bigger enough truck to go get the Elliptical machine I saw on Craigslist yesterday.."
"I wish I had an additional room so I could build out my very custom workout room.."
Are you kidding me? LOL  We do exactly what we want to do, especially after a hard day at the office, kick my feet up watch some tv and have a drink to relax.  Sounds familiar..
But let me show you how easy and more effective it is to work out with no equipment, so you don't rely on the excuse that your Dog took a poop on your workout bench... 
After my dad got rid of my workout equipment, I gladly joined the Army Reserves, don't ask why it is a long story . But I learned so much about the body in the first 60 days of Boot Camp.  I didn't know that you could actually use what God gave you to create an amazing sexy body that will make the opposite sex turn heads.  Man, we used to work out for hours but I thought to myself, is it possible if I pushed myself to the max for 7 minutes straight without a break, could I still benefit..  I tried it for 30 days and I believe me or not I  shredded!!  I mean I was toned, I had a six pack rather than a baby pack and I had more energy because I worked my heart muscle twice as hard.  So instead of making excuses of not having any equipment, I preferred not to use equipment because the results were insane.
Just go here and see how dude that travels a lot, a single mom with kids, a chick who lost 4 wedding dress sizes and a grandmother who lost a pound a day, all in 30 Days!
 
http://tinyurl.com/7-Day-Fitness-Programs  = 7 minutes sessions a day to a summer-ready body!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Curative health nutritionist and holds a degree in medical preventive nursing. My goal to provide health care to people by giving them the necessary advice, whether in the food they eat or how to strengthen the body, such as muscle building properly and harmless - a safe way to lose weight - how to deal with diabetes and so on.
    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

  1. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete

468x90